This is a stunning labradorite cabouchon set in polished sterling silver. The 20mm round stone in this rings sits 3mm above the setting and the ring sits 7mm proud of finger. It has the signature shãshen ‘s’ band beneath the stone. The light catches the irridescent blues and greens on the stone. It is small enough to be worn by day and fancy enough to work with any outfit after six.
Please choose your ring size from the drop down menu. If you can’t find your size please call us for assistance on 02 4017 0242 if you are in Australia or 020 3286 7672 if you are in the UK.
- Ring Sizing
- Easy Returns
You can visit you local jeweller who will offer this service or follow the instructions below. Please keep the following in mind so you determine your ring size accurately.
- If you measure your finger and find out that your size is in between two different sizes, you should pick the larger size.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when it is the largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold. There can be more than a full size in difference depending on when you measure your finger. Generally one hand will be a little larger than the other.
- Large knuckles should wear a slightly loose ring, while slimmer knuckles will require a tighter ring.
How to measure your ring size
The two simplest ways to gauge your ring size are by either circumference or diameter.
- The circumference of a ring measures the length around the circle. To measure: wrap a narrow strip of paper comfortably around your finger, mark the end, and measure the distance with a ruler.
- The diameter of a ring measures the distance across the middle inside, which can be used to gauge your ring size from a ring you are already wearing.
- Use either of these measurements and the chart below to determine your ring size.
shãshen delivers to most destinations around the world. Orders placed within Australia or goods shipped to an Australian residence are subject to the Australian gst (goods and sales tax). Orders placed outside Australia may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed. shãshen uses international courier companies, such as DHL and UPS, to deliver products outside Australia. Delivery of products within Australia is effected using registered Australia Post.
Delivery costs are as follows:
shãshen will use reasonable endeavours to arrange despatch of the product within 48 hours of you submitting the purchase order. Upon receipt of the tracking number from the courier being used to deliver your product, shãshen will notify you by email of the dispatch of the product and the tracking number. This email is acceptance by shãshen of your offer to purchase the product.
Estimated Delivery Times
Within Australia, within 7 working days
International deliveries, within 10 working days
shãshen will not be liable to you for any loss or damage or if the product is not delivered within the estimated time frames. We will give you an estimated time of delivery once we have dispatched your item.
All deliveries must be signed for. Risk and title in the product will pass to you upon you, or any other person in attendance at the delivery address, signing for receipt of the product. If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the product, the product will be returned to the depot by the courier company. The courier company may attempt further delivery of the product to you, however, if this is not effected shãshen will arrange for the return of the product to shãshen and refund the price to you, less any shipping costs incurred by shãshen, and less relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed.
All parcels that we send out have shãshen branding printed visibly. If you are purchasing as a gift or surprise for someone, please let us know so we can package accordingly.
All our products come beautifully wrapped. All products will be delivered in the same delivery and soemtime wrapped together. To have products wrapped separately please advise us so we can package separately (though they will be delivered together). Should you require delivery to multiple addresses please process them as separate orders.
Goods purchased from this site may be returned if you are not completely happy with your purchase in accordance with the following process. This does not affect your statutory rights. Upon receipt of such goods the card used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the delivery charges (exceptions may apply)
- You must notify shãshen within 7 days of accepting delivery of the product and arrange return of the product within 7 days after such notification.
- You must notify shãshen by email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a “return ID number”, or please call shãshen directly.
- You must provide a “proof of purchase”, being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from shãshen, or delivery note. Product must be returned to shãshen head office.
- On International returns you must mark on the courier companys consignment so that the products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
- You must return the product in its original unused condition in its original packaging with the original “swing ticket” attached
- You are responsible for arranging any insurance for the return of the product.
- You are responsible for the cost of the shipment for the return of the product.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase minus the delivery charges (exceptions may apply). The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by shãshen, however, please allow 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
- Refunds will only be given to products purchased at the shãshen online store. Refunds will not be given to shãshen stock purchased from shãshen stockists.
- No Refund or exchange can be given on earrings for hygiene reasons.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. If You wish to exchange, please make your request clear when requesting your return ID number. Exchanges will only be given to products purchased at the shãshen online store. Exchanges will not be given to shãshen stock purchased from shãshen stockists.